ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (48/57) > >>

skwire:
The only other thing I've been told can work is to disable any anti-virus you have running, do the above sequence of steps, and re-enable your anti-virus.  Which OS are you using?  Files 2 Folder has been developed and tested to work on Windows 7.  I've received reports from users of Windows 8 and Windows 10 that they were able to get it to work, though.  That said, I cannot support those operating systems as I do not own them.

dominicanghost:
The only other thing I've been told can work is to disable any anti-virus you have running, do the above sequence of steps, and re-enable your anti-virus.  Which OS are you using?  Files 2 Folder has been developed and tested to work on Windows 7.  I've received reports from users of Windows 8 and Windows 10 that they were able to get it to work, though.  That said, I cannot support those operating systems as I do not own them.
-skwire (September 27, 2016, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've tried that as well and yes I have Windows 10 on the machine I am trying to install it on. I will keep playing with it and if I am able to get it to work I will let you know.

Thank for the app  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Curt:
I unpacked my version with admin's rights to C:\Files2Folder on my Win 10 Pro - and it works fine.

dominicanghost:
-skwire (September 27, 2016, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've tried that as well and yes I have Windows 10 on the machine I am trying to install it on. I will keep playing with it and if I am able to get it to work I will let you know.

Thank for the app  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
-dominicanghost (September 28, 2016, 02:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was able to install it on my other Windows 10 computer without any issues, It must be an issue with that computer. I will reinstall Windows 10.

Thanks again :) :) :) :) :up: :up: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

skwire:
@dominicanghost: You're very welcome.  I'm glad you find the application useful.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version