ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (15/57) > >>

mateek:
The value gets into the registry fine, about five times I think.  I did a search before running the .exe, and there were none, so the unregister is working perfect, I'd assume.

skwire:
The value gets into the registry fine, about five times I think.  I did a search before running the .exe, and there were none, so the unregister is working perfect, I'd assume.-mateek (January 14, 2010, 09:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I really don't have any idea why it's not working.  Do you have any other machines you can test it on?

mateek:
I do, but it might be a few days.  I have a bunch stuff to get to tomorrow.

mateek:
Sorry, I did get to try Files2Folders on that other computer tonight, and it works perfect.  I'm slightly confused why it works on one IBM T23 and not another T23.  They both run XP SP3.  Of course the one it doesn't work on is bloated beyond belief, and the other has far fewer softwares installed. 

Anyway, now that I've seen it work I'm more impressed.  It was quick, and would be very handy. 

I also have 7 64bit on a build I use for media.  I'll try it on that too, and let you know if there are any problems.

Any other steps I could try to get it working on my workhorse?

Thanks again.

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.6 - 2010-04-07
    + Added a second mode when multiple files are selected.  This new mode will move each file to individual subfolders based on their names e.g.:
      (Thanks, adrienne)

filename.bat -> .\filename\filename.bat
          filename.txt -> .\filename\filename.txt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version