ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (12/57) > >>

sizzle:
I would like to remove the space from specific file names.
How do you set up the config.ini to create a folder name without the space that's in the file name.

Great App. Thank you !!

sizzle:
I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this.
I right click on a file that's in a folder name "ABC" and select Files2Folder. The program creates the folder with the proper file name but it creates it in a new directory that it created called documentsandsettings (no spaces between doc and set) rather than creating it in folder "ABC".

Note this is not the Document and Settings folder( note the space between doc and set)that is already resident on my C drive. The application creates this folder. Subsequently any other files selected regardless of what directory they are in, also have their folders created in this directory(documentsandsettings).

Any idea what's going on?

skwire:
Can you provide me with the exact paths you're using, please?

1) Files 2 Folder install path.
2) Full path of the ABC folder you reference.
3) Full path and filename of the file you're working with.

Thanks.

paarkhi:
It still works for me and Thanks  :Thmbsup: SKWIRE!!! Once Again, I don't know why it doesn't work for others.. :(

skwire:
Well, that's how programming goes.  What works on one system may not work on others.  It works for me...it works for you...but isn't working quite right for sizzle.  Oh, one other thing, sizzle, please tell me the operating system you're using.  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version