ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (51/57) > >>

floc:
strange behavior, because it still works in w10, w2016 is the same heart...

antekgla:
Hi skwire, I use your program from a while now and works great!  :-*

I am a programmer myself (begginer) and I am trying to implement this IDropTarget in my application but I can´t find info on this. Well... I find but is all in C++ and it is very hard to me to adapt at Object Pascal (Lazarus).
Maybe you could explain (or point me in the right direction) in how you do in AHK. Maybe this is more easy for my to adapt to my program.

Thanks in advance!

skwire:
I am trying to implement this IDropTarget in my application but I can´t find info on this.
[...]
Maybe you could explain (or point me in the right direction) in how you do in AHK.-antekgla (September 22, 2017, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Files 2 Folder uses a very old AHK library which I've attached to this post.

antekgla:

Files 2 Folder uses a very old AHK library which I've attached to this post.
-skwire (September 22, 2017, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!
I look into it.

chumbolito:
Hi,
Isn't it possible to batch process the basic task of File 2 Folder? i.e., I have 10 files name file 1.txt, file 2. text, file 3.txt,.... (one click batch process) and have them each go to folders named 'file 1', 'file 2', 'file 3', etc...
It would seem very useful when you want to run the basic File 2 Folder action but on multiple - and in my case hundreds! - files in one step?
Thanks,
chumbolito

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version