ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

UltraEdit bundle on Bits du Jour 31st August 2009

<< < (2/4) > >>

rjbull:
It looks like the deal might be postponed (or off)
-mwb1100 (August 24, 2009, 04:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm seeing that today too   :(  I've e-mailed BdJ to ask what happened.

rjbull:
I just heard back from BdJ.  The vendor had to postpone owing to some eCommerce complications, but the UltraEdit bundle will be back on the BdJ schedule, they hope within the next few weeks.

mwb1100:
For anyone who is more interested in UltraEdit Studio instead of the plain UltraEdit, UEStudio is on sale right now for $80 ($50 off the regular price of $130):

- http://www.ultraedit.com/products/uestudio.html

myarmor:
@Mwb1100, thank you for the info.. I upgraded, with second year included. $89.91 was the total price. at least some money saved on a rather good product.

mwb1100:
The UltraEdit bundle deal is back on the BDJ schedule (for Sept 14 - Sept 18).  As wraith808 said, the deal boils down to getting UltraCompare and UltraSentry for free.  Like mouser, I prefer Beyond Compare, but UltraCompare is definitely a worthy compare utility.  I have found little use for programs like UltraSentry.  But others may have different opinions.

If you're thinking about getting UE, it's probably a good idea to wait a couple weeks to get a couple other programs thrown in for free.  But I guess I'm stating the obvious.

And don't forget, if you'd prefer UltraEdit Studio, the IDM sale is still on (something like 40% off) and it apparently applies to upgrades, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version