ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

top secret: tech support cheat sheet (xkcd)

<< < (3/3)

Edvard:
Absolutely under NO circumstances should one attempt to install FreeBSD under the influence of alcohol.
 :'( :'( :'(

You have been warned...

Stoic Joker:
But I have a 3 day weekend, a case of beer, and nothing planned... <-Just add FreeBSD y/n)  :-\

40hz:
Absolutely under NO circumstances should one attempt to install FreeBSD under the influence of alcohol.
 :'( :'( :'(

You have been warned...
-Edvard (September 03, 2009, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same goes for attempting to start a Gentoo Stage 3 after having a few too many pints
of Kanc Country Maple Porter.

But I have a 3 day weekend, a case of beer, and nothing planned... <-Just add FreeBSD y/n)  :-\
-Stoic Joker (September 04, 2009, 11:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do not be afraid! A botched install builds character.

wiiiindy:
This is definitely being sent to my mother! But I'm afraid I'll need to teach her how to follow a flowchart.
-Deozaan (August 24, 2009, 03:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't know if you were just being funny or not but I seriously couldn't share this with anyone I help for that very reason!

TomD101:
Just great. I see my mother, my mother-in-law, my wife and some other people before my inner eye giving me that ... special look. I am afraid they lack the sense of humor that is required to read both charts.

Sigh. Back to remote support again. Thank <insert preferred higher being> for TeamViewer software.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version