topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 12:18 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: MailWasher Pro - 30% Discount  (Read 3803 times)

Innuendo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
MailWasher Pro - 30% Discount
« on: July 16, 2009, 11:13 AM »
Just ran into this today when I was updating one of my Firefox extensions (Interclue). Get MailWasher Pro for $27.97 instead of the regular $39.95 price.

MailWasher Pro Product Information

Discounted Purchase Link

No concrete date as to when this discount ends just that it is available for the next 30 days.

I have no use for the program, but thought I'd pass it along in case someone here did. They do offer free lifetime updates which is a nice perk.

IL1keT0Donate

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: MailWasher Pro - 30% Discount
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 03:39 AM »
Yes a person at work got 50% off and he didn't even have a trade-in!!!

On the right hand side of the Mailwasher Pro web-page:
Trade in your old anti-spam!

Trade in your old anti-spam and save 50% off
the price of MailWasher Pro! Send an email to:
 [email protected]

If it is not on the website the day you look, try again the next day and I'll bet it's there because Firetrust appear to offer this discount regularly at present (August 2009)

This is what to do:
All the person at work did, was find an old spam product mentioned on the web and then placed that product name into the email and sent it off too Firetrust, and within 24 hours back came a reply with a 50% off coupon code included.

They didn't have to send in or destroy their old program. No kidding I couldn't believe it was that easy. BUT [As far as ethics are concerned, well it wasn't really 100% Kosher but they saved themselves USD $20 (and I bet they're not the first person to have done the same thing)

I would have done it myself had I not already been a licensed MailWasher Pro user :( , but other Donation Coder user's might find this info useful