ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

RE-PACK setup.exe

<< < (2/3) > >>

hulkbuster:
No problem. I'll make a video tutorial, but you'll have to forgive my sucky english
--- End quote ---
 I hope u h' come up with a TUT,,,,m8 :huh:
RE-PACK setup.exe

scancode:
No problem. I'll make a video tutorial, but you'll have to forgive my sucky english
--- End quote ---
 I hope u h' come up with a TUT,,,,m8 :huh:
RE-PACK setup.exe
-hulkbuster (August 24, 2009, 04:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Believe it or not, finding an single app that features everything I want to show (reg, paths, files scattered around the drive) isn't as easy as it seems :/

Just a little patience :)

hulkbuster:
Helloooooooo............. any progress with the Video TUT... :(

Kamel:
I am surprised with the generosity extended to this guy. In many forums, you would have been banned on the spot for your posts (not trying to be mean).

If a video tutorial does emerge from this, I would also be thrilled about it as portable applications are very important to me.

Thanks for your information regarding the utilities.

hulkbuster:
I came up with this topic in many forums, they didn't warn or banned me. They simple put up by saying the "setup.exe"  installs in various directories, instead of only "Program files", although they gave the verdict by saying it is almost impossible to do so.
         Hence i came up with this THREAD, "donationcoder" is the last place i would ask for any help.
Because folks here are helpful/prompt/and great.
          Anyways i do not want to proceed with this thread anymore because if their was a solution, i would h' got it long time back.
Thanks to scancode for extending his help:

Thank you:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version