ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Free Mousepads?

<< < (5/5)

app103:
Just get yourself a throw away email address and have some fun.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+mousepad

-app103 (August 17, 2009, 12:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

So they only email bomb you, not snail mail??

-MilesAhead (August 17, 2009, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Snail mail bombing is too expensive for most companies, while email is basically free. And junk mail reply envelopes do have a useful purpose. They are great for grocery lists and hold all the coupons that go with it.

But if it gets really bad, send some of the junk mail from one company to another, using their own reply envelopes.

MilesAhead:
Guess you are right.  If I was going to be inundated it would have happened by now.  I subscribe to a couple of magazines so I'm sure my info is sold off to all the lists by now. :)

It will be interesting to see what the thing looks like.  I hope it's a good thick pad in case I have to vibration damp something in the future. :)

MilesAhead:
I've got a couple of extra mousepads but I no longer have the proper drivers for them.
-edbro (August 15, 2009, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have a similar problem with a legal pad I use.  Works fine in Linux, but on any flavor of Windows I find I've agreed to some legal contract I can't understand.  >:D

MilesAhead:
Whoa!!  If I knew my Sears Mousepad was going to be a collector's item I never would have cut it!! Dang!!  Just assumed I could always buy another one.  I went to Radio Shack and the only plain mouse pad they had was like 1/32" thick!! You've got to be kidding me!!  The OfficeMax house brand ones are pretty good thickness, but the bottom surface doesn't grab to the desktop well enough.  Eventually they hang over the edge of the desk.

Next thing you know they'll be doin' away with floppy disks!! What's the world commin' to?   :mad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version