ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC-IRLDD Champaign, IL - Aug 29, 2009

<< < (3/7) > >>

Darwin:
Where can I get this stuff?

--- End quote ---

http://www.tastethepain.com

Order from their top-10 hottest ;)
http://tastethepain.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/Top_Ten_Hottest.html
-Gothi[c] (August 30, 2009, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the link, Gothi[c] - I'll have to try this  :Thmbsup:

Mouser - I'm sorry I missed the DC-IRLDD. Maybe next year!

mouser:
These gatherings aren't once a year -- they are whenever a dc person is nearby and wants to come over.
Actually we've been thinking that we might have game night every week or every other week, so anytime a dc person is in the area will work out fine.

Gothi[c]:
Something tells me that the battles ensued in HeroScape during this get together will be of epic proportions and result in total domination by one party. Am I wrong?

--- End quote ---

We did play heroscape, but actually most games were very close, except for one particular flawed unbalanced scenario/board.

Darwin:
These gatherings aren't once a year -- they are whenever a dc person is nearby and wants to come over.
Actually we've been thinking that we might have game night every week or every other week, so anytime a dc person is in the area will work out fine.
-mouser (August 31, 2009, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well... I'll try for next summer, then! I should be in Toronto next July-ish and might try to drive down.

Peripherally, if anyone wants to organize something on the West Coast I'd make an effort to attend. I'd organize something myself but Courtenay, population 22,000, is a bit out of the way!

EDIT: fixed wonky quote...

cranioscopical:
I should be in Toronto next July-ish
-Darwin (August 31, 2009, 02:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Give me a shout if you are!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version