ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Free Mousepads?

<< < (3/5) > >>

MilesAhead:
Why would a mouse require pads...is it not wide enough by itself?
-Shades (August 15, 2009, 08:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

In case other mice need a place to crash. :)

MilesAhead:
I use a white piece of A4 paper as a mousepad, but you can spend $5.17 and have a Microsoft OEM mouse pad (which I guess would double as a dartboard ;)) delivered straight from Hong Kong thanks to the folks of DealExtreme [linky]
-scancode (August 15, 2009, 07:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmmmm, I wonder how many pages the EULA is on that item?

Innuendo:
Don't know if it is legit or not, but this is the only offer I found that didn't lead to a dead page:

http://hostohost.com/gift.html

mouser:
it seems to me that Miles has earned a DC mousepad for all the coding snacks he has shared with us..
we just need to make a new mousepad design and I can send it on its way.

maybe we need an image of miles davis playing a trumpet and a stream of cody's emerging from it.

MilesAhead:
That sounds pretty creative mouser.  I noticed you're good at bookshelves too.  Somebody made a set for me where the heavy computer books made them sag towards the front.  Touch something carelessly and everything slides off onto the floor... but maybe it wasn't so accidental after all.  Could be it was a revenge time-bomb!!   :o

Anyway have you thought of getting a van and doing on-site shelves to order? :)

edit: actually I'm trying to do away with bookcases altogether.  What would really fix me up are those old CD Jewel Case holders Fellowes used to make.  $70 got you a wooden pre-assembled twirly that held 240 standard size cases.  Unfortunately Fellowes doesn't make them anymore.  Anything similar costs over $200.  I'm putting all my videos in DJ cases but it just takes forever to enter the stuff in a video database. Still, I can't be stacking jewel cases to the ceiling.  I have to leave some room for the other clutter. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version