ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to upload SWF

(1/4) > >>

hulkbuster:
Hello folks this is my first ever post here at Donationcoder :up:,
                     i h some Video TUT to upload...i made the Video by Camstasia 3 , although i h v6 , but it tends to bogg down my System while recording,,,while searching thru GOOGLE i found this thread about converting swf to avi Camstudio/SWF uploaded , where this guy has uploaded a swf video. (clicking on the link, opened the TUT in another html page)
          Can someone suggest me how can i achieve that in like manner(ie.,to show swf in another html),,,,the TUT i came up  was for UHARC (compressor) (avi uploaded in utube)
I would be very obliged if someone could help me here....(plz bare with my writing) :D

mouser:
When producing a flash swf movie, Camtasia can be told to produce a web page for you.

hulkbuster:
    While converting avi to swf, i think Camstasia Studio3, generates swf along with a single html file:
How to upload SWF

I got it upload in Screencast n few other swf hosting sites,but copying/pasting the url didn't get the results i wanted: the way i wanted:Eg:the way i want it to look like:
 i want to upload in this manner:(please forgive me here, this is just an example, not hijacking)

hulkbuster:
i would really appreciate, anyhelp at this stage.....please

Carol Haynes:
You need to upload all 4 files into the same folder on the server then point your browser at the HTML file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version