ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

IDEA: Create text phone number from phone number

(1/1)

Coeluh:
You got these 1-900-INEEDCASH phonenumbers. But I wonder what combo's are possible at my own mobile number? Or home number. I want software where you enter a sewuence of numbers, and then it will look in a word list for words.

Is that hard to do? I would think of this as a webservice, but software would be fine.

scancode:
You got these 1-900-INEEDCASH phonenumbers. But I wonder what combo's are possible at my own mobile number? Or home number. I want software where you enter a sewuence of numbers, and then it will look in a word list for words.

Is that hard to do? I would think of this as a webservice, but software would be fine.
-Coeluh (August 12, 2009, 09:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Check out The PhoneSpell® mnemonic services

housetier:
I tried my phone number but the results where not good enough. However, when I tried the phone number of my club they couldn't find anything at all :) I guess it has too many zeros.

This service should be available for Germans too, maybe then my phone number would yield better results.

Coeluh:
Or in dutch. No finds for my phone number :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version