Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 24, 2014, 10:14:33 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: License key does not work  (Read 4942 times)
ctstud
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 09, 2009, 06:26:14 AM »

After I paste the license code and click on accept, the message appears that the key has been saved, however when I right click on the Screen Captor Icon the About line still says; "Enter new License code" I have tried multiple times.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 06:30:52 AM »

Choose the about item from menu and see what it says in the about box -- does it list your name/email?  if so then the license has been accepted.
The menu item will still always say "About (Enter new License Code)".
amin_giga
Participant

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »

im pasting the key into it and it starts with r* but it keeps giving me this eror :
Error: Bad License Key syntax.  Error in License Key text syntax -- please check that you copied+pasted the entire license key begining with *r.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »

sometimes this happens if you grabbed the license key for a different program.. on the license key page note that there is a list of license keys to download for different apps.

email me if you continue to have problems and i can try to help (mouser@donationcoder.com)
trharr
Participant

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 01:59:30 AM »

Each time I try to enter the license key, it returns the following message. "Error: Bad License Key syntax.  Error in License Key text syntax -- please check that you copied+pasted the entire license key begining with *r." I am certain the key was pasted correctly. Please advise a solution. Thank you.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 02:07:26 AM »

most often the problem is what i said above -- the license key download page actually has links to download license keys for different programs -- and people just click on one of the links randomly, and end up with a license key for a different program. 

so make sure when you go to the license key page (http://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/index.php) that you click the link corresponding to the application you will put the license key into.

email me for more help (mouser@donationcoder.com) if you are still stuck  thumbs up
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.12 ]