ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

prosess tamer and A Squared

<< < (2/2)

detailer:
Thanks for the replies and clarification in this matter. As an aspiring novice user with a "right click" affliction,and just enough knowledge to be a danger to myself and my PC,I'd like to pose one more question.Could anyone address the wide disparity in memory usage between two PC's running the same OS in respect to A Squared's a2service.exe process as outlined in my first post? If I understand correctly,the memory usage "number"(fx. 107MB) represents a more or less "actual" consumption as opposed to a relationship between a processor and available Ram,correct? In other words,a process using say 50MB of memory on one machine should use the same on another if the OS is identical,even if the processor and available Ram are different,correct? Memory consumed is memory consumed regardless. Or maybe identical on two PC's with one running Vista and the other XP? Sorry to hi-jack my own thread,but this is a tough question to Google.Thanks for reading me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version