ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

REQ - image search file maker

<< < (5/6) > >>

awopbamboo:
One more request.
Can you provide a way either to default to a fixed, user-supplied download location, or to remember the location used for the previous run?
And, just as a cosmetic suggestion, what do you think of having the background reset to the default when completed, rather than retain the last-downloaded image?
-cranioscopical (September 09, 2009, 07:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thats done now:
09/SEP/2009 : Added commandline switches
/d <default_directory_name>
/f <wordlist_file>
/r Run the search as soon as app loads (same as clicking the 'Go' button)
/q close app after running

So, you wanted to load a word list in a file named LIST.TXT, and output the images to C:\IMAGES and execute immediately (non intractively), then quit the app once its done....
Getimage /f list.txt /d c:\images /r /q
Or just default a directory to use:
GetImage /d c:\images

New file attached....

J.

cranioscopical:
Thats done now:
09/SEP/2009 : Added commandline switches
/d <default_directory_name>
/f <wordlist_file>
/r Run the search as soon as app loads (same as clicking the 'Go' button)
/q close app after running
-awopbamboo (September 06, 2009, 12:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's very obliging of you and it works nicely.
Thanks again!

agent23:
i haven't been able to use it for a while. seems to be working a lot better. i don't like the thing that says "can't find any" because i have to click "ok" every time and i'd rather just let it run and go do something else. if it can't find any i'd rather it just skipped it. been big help so far.

awopbamboo:
Yes, I ageee.  I'll take that out,  it was only there in the first place to let me know, wasnt suposed to be permenant!

cranioscopical:
Yes, I ageee.  I'll take that out,  it was only there in the first place to let me know, wasnt suposed to be permenant!
-awopbamboo (September 11, 2009, 11:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
Would it be worthwhile to create some sort of (optional?) log file, so that if something isn't found there's a record of that fact?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version