ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

REQ - image search file maker

<< < (2/6) > >>

awopbamboo:
Me again.

Firstly, I apologise if etiquette on here is wrong, its only my second posting so I'm not really sure if the thread needs moving or anything.

Anyway agent23, I've knocked something very quick up.  And have attached it to here (I think).  Please give it a go and let me know if it suits your needs.  I'd appreciate any feedback.

The zip file contains the executable and a simple README.txt file.

Just to let you know, I noticed a lot of people seem to use AHK on here (which I have never used), I use FPC (Free Pascal) to write my stuff.  I hope that is acceptable?

Thanks

J.

awopbamboo:
Oops.

in my keeness to upload my first program posting, I failed to realise a simple bug (nothing major).  The images are being saved in the root directory (i.e. C:\) and not in the selected folder.  (I was only testing by saving in c:\ so hadn't realised the bug!)

Its fixed now, and the updated version can be downloaded from this post.

Sorry!

J.

skwire:
Just to let you know, I noticed a lot of people seem to use AHK on here (which I have never used), I use FPC (Free Pascal) to write my stuff.  I hope that is acceptable?
-awopbamboo (September 04, 2009, 04:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Certainly.  :D  We're not biased here on programming langauge used.  The end result is what matters.  Nice work on your app.

mouser:
Hi awopbamboo and welcome!!

You have an interesting nickname -- maybe you can tell us where it came from, on this thread.

agent23:
nice. however, there were some problems.
when the .txt file is selected it does not get the content of the file
copying the items to the text area is fine, however it only grabs the first 64 lines/images. is there a way to increase the number to as close to unlimited as possible?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version