ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Zipdate Utility for long file names?

<< < (2/2)

atkinsod:
Skwire,

For the number of times I would use this, the command line approach is probably fine.

I guess this request should be moved to the "rejected" folder since an app already exists...

Thanks!

Doug A.

skwire:
Fair enough.  =]

Innuendo:
Here's a good news/bad news kind of thing...

The good news is I found a GUI app that does exactly what you want. The bad news is that it's not a compiled executable. Just the source code is provided. Maybe skwire can compile it up for you/us.

ZipDater

lanux128:
the code is in VB, maybe scancode still has the VB IDE to compile this. provided someone get the author's permission as stated in the terms on the website.

Terms of Agreement:   
By using this code, you agree to the following terms...   
1) You may use this code in your own programs (and may compile it into a program and distribute it in compiled format for languages that allow it) freely and with no charge.   
2) You MAY NOT redistribute this code (for example to a web site) without written permission from the original author. Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.   
3) You may link to this code from another website, but ONLY if it is not wrapped in a frame.
4) You will abide by any additional copyright restrictions which the author may have placed in the code or code's description.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version