ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

How to change background color for the results area

<< < (2/2)

tunayx:
I forgot to mention, besides the results area, also input area's background customization would add more complete look.

mouser:
implemented in latest verision (2.77.x); give it a try and let me know what you think.

Nod5:
Confimed working. Got me thinking: Would it be easy to let aliases turn on this temporarily via a special string? And then revert to default when the alias goes inactive. Could look cool!  8)

mouser:
why would that be useful?

Nod5:
I said cool, not useful :D But I was thinking that visual cues for when an alias goes on/off might be a useful reminder/emphasizer. In most cases you of course see and know right away that an alias is activated because, for example, you typed "helpfarr" and that special list shows up. But when using very simple aliases, like  "^b (.+)$" or "^ (.+)$", to modify searches in subtle ways (and so not limit the results to just a few fixed matches), such reminders/emphasizers might be more useful. Hard to tell beforehand though. Maybe it can be compared to the bolding of matching parts in the results list that some launchers have. No essential launcher ingredient in any way, mostly just "visual topping".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version