Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 21, 2014, 11:50:04 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: StopZilla (StupidZilla) at BitsDuJour.  (Read 1440 times)
BCHOWDHURY
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 06, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »

This piece of crap is being sold by BitsDuJour for $14.95. On StopZilla site, it's on offer for $9.95 . It's incapable of catching anything, let alone a spyware. If anyone has money to splurge, get the offer. Else, plz., suggest me which is better of the two: SpyHunter or Ad-aware Pro? I have already got Spyware Doctor, which is going to expire soon.
mwb1100
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 03:54:15 PM »

I wouldn't mind opinions/comparisons on SUPERAntiSpyware as well. 

Also, is a dedicated aAnti-spyware necessary if you have one of the anti-virus suites (Norton, Trend, or the ever-so-loved McAfee,  etc.).  I mean, isn't malware malware?  Why distinguish between virus, spyware, trojan, worm, whatever.  It's all crap I don't want getting on my machine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.022s | Server load: 0.05 ]