ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

SC: Discussion of Scanning Functions

<< < (4/8) > >>

mouser:
i think the idea of saving a pdf to a different directory would make even more sense since that would remove the confusion of why the file couldnt be re-opened and edited by SC.

let me start by adding a button for it, and then we can talk about tweaking the feature.

longrun:
i think the idea of saving a pdf to a different directory would make even more sense since that would remove the confusion of why the file couldnt be re-opened and edited by SC.

let me start by adding a button for it, and then we can talk about tweaking the feature.
-mouser (July 27, 2009, 08:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Great!

cranioscopical:
i was also thinking of making it so you could select multiple images from the thumbnail panel and it would save them all to one pdf multi-page document.-mouser (July 27, 2009, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's a good idea!

tomos:
i was also thinking of making it so you could select multiple images from the thumbnail panel and it would save them all to one pdf multi-page document.-mouser (July 27, 2009, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's a good idea!
-cranioscopical (July 27, 2009, 08:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

great!

mouser:
Video demonstrating some of the new scanner functions:
https://www.donationcoder.com/screencasts/dc/3ds/sc13/sc13.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version