ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A Dog Goes Blind: It's nighttime always now. Huh. How about that.

<< < (3/4) > >>

cranioscopical:
You are a smart guy, Joto, finding ways to compensate without becoming embittered.

I'll try to remember your example the next time I find myself grumbling about something trivial.

mouser:
Joto is one of the funnest and friendliest persons in our irc chat channel.. He brightens up the whole place and you'd be hard pressed to find another with such a friendly disposition.

In fact there is something called "Joto Hour" in the chat channel, which happens at 1am, which is when Joto usually signs on, and there is always much celebrating.  :Thmbsup:

scancode:
I am just trying to equalize my disadvantages in normal life with some cheating. :)
-JoTo (August 21, 2009, 04:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cheating? What? Some of us could certainly use noclip mode :)

But i am also sure that there are many situations i will not be able to adapt in any way. E.g. do you know how often i walk out of the house wearing different colored socks?
--- End quote ---

That's why black clothes > *

If i only were a dog :)
--- End quote ---

StrReverse("dog");

In fact there is something called "Joto Hour" in the chat channel, which happens at 1am, which is when Joto usually signs on, and there is always much celebrating.  :Thmbsup:
-mouser (August 21, 2009, 10:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some of us pout when JoTo Hour arrives. No more olly questions PLEASE! ;)

mwb1100:
Joto:

Thanks for the great perspective - I think it's often tough to understand how other peole have to deal with different (and difficult) circumstances every day.  Stories like your go a long way to helping with that.

do you know how often i walk out of the house wearing different colored socks?
--- End quote ---

I'm sighted and have a similar problem (just due to carelessness or whatever).  I largely solve this specific problem by having nothing but pairs of gray socks - or close to it anyway.

nudone:
thanks for sharing, Joto. your predicament is very humbling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version