ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Issue with Autoscroll and taskbar

(1/2) > >>

app103:
When trying to use autoscroll, it seems to want to activate my hidden taskbar, causing capture of only the left side of the page and a whole lot of black on the right, where my taskbar is.

Is there any way to avoid this issue with SC making my hidden taskbar unhide itself during capture?

Issue with Autoscroll and taskbar

mouser:
Strange.. does it have anything to do with where your mouse is when you initiate the capture?
Your hidden taskbar.. is it a built in windows type taskbar or providing by some other utility?
What might be causing it to pop up -- is there a hotkey that might trigger it or does it normally only come up when the mouse is in a certain location?

app103:
It's the standard Windows taskbar.

Only should pop out when I move the mouse to the right edge of screen, hit the Windows key to open the start menu, or something wants to flash a taskbar button or tray balloon.

I think SC is moving my mouse to the far right, even when ctrl+shift+left click is done near the far left.

mouser:
let me ask -- if you manually start moving the mouse to the right in the scroll bar area -- at what point does the sidebar pop up -- before the mouse hits the right edge of scrollbar area?

app103:
Not sure if you will be able to see this, and if you can I hope it answers your question.

In this image the arrow is pointing at a tiny little thing on the right edge. That's the tip of my cursor. Any more to the right and it will probably unhide the taskbar.

This image is the whole cursor on screen, to give some perspective.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version