ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Note Taking Software

<< < (3/4) > >>

cyberdiva:
Don't want to be a wet blanket but I much prefer CintaNotes
-joiwind (July 23, 2009, 11:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm just curious what you prefer about CintaNotes.  I ask as a CintaNotes user myself who was somewhat interested by the posting about QuotePad.  The two programs seem quite similar at first glance.

Carol Haynes:
QuotePad looks interesting - it would be nice if it retained a bit of formatting though.

I know it is basically a text grabber but it would be nice if it rendered HTML from webpages a bit and included copied images (or maybe optionally HTML links to those images which are rendered live).

The fact that it displays all the URLs captured is quite nice but it would be good to have them active in the text rather than by a button at the bottom.

Having said all that it is free and nicely done - just being picky I suppose ;)

CleverCat:
I can't see anywhere, that CintaNotes has reminders?

rjbull:
But it takes you to NoteHolder when u click link at bottom to buy? :huh:
-CleverCat (July 23, 2009, 10:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I see.  The Table of Differences is very like the Notesholder one.  Rather odd rebranding experiment...  Still, I like the application, especially as it's small and can be portable.

Haven't tried CintaNotes.

@sajman99:  I felt a bit uneasy at sharing a private e-mail, but as QuotePad Pro would take you to A!K Research Labs anyway, don't suppose they'll mind too much.

electronixtar:
This looks great, it even supports Chinese text search! I wonder how it performs with 100MB+ text stored.

One defect is you can not define Win key as global hotkey

And instead of display datetime, I hope it could say XXX minutes ago, XXX days ago, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version