ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Hidden Features Series

(1/1)

Ehtyar:
A series of threads has been started on StackOverflow that I think every coding nerd/geek at heart would greatly enjoy reading. They're basically just a list of all the unusual and underused features of various languages for people to preuse. They exist for the following languages currently:

* C++
* C#
* Python
* PHP
* C
* Perl
* Haskell
* JavaScript
* Java
* Ruby
* HTML
A few of my favorites:
C++Hidden Features SeriesHidden Features SeriesCHidden Features SeriesHidden Features SeriesHTMLHidden Features SeriesHidden Features SeriesJavaScriptHidden Features SeriesHidden Features SeriesPerlHidden Features SeriesHidden Features SeriesPHPHidden Features SeriesHidden Features SeriesWarning: As someone who is familiar with almost all of these languages, I will warn you: you can spend a lot of time reading these. Also, keep in mind you have a daily vote limit of 30 :-[

Ehtyar.

Eóin:
Thanks for pointing this out. Hours of reading material indeed.

tinjaw:
Ehtyar,

I was going to send you $3 of Donation Credits for finding this.

But then I realized you weren't kidding about the time it can suck you into spending there.

So I decided you owe me $3 of Donation Credits for stealing my time.

:P

Great find.

Ehtyar:
YVW Eóin :)

ROFL Tin Man, great laugh :D I see you managed to find a healthy middle ground there, thanks for the $1 cody currency ;)

Ehtyar.

housetier:
This is really nice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version