ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

New scanner features for Screenshot Captor

<< < (8/10) > >>

tomos:
1) funny I just did exactly the same scan again (rectangular card, at an angle - needed an angle of -4 to correct skew) and auto-detect skew didnt work this time . . no idea why - instead of the required -4° rotation, it rotates image by 0.0999999999999943° (!)
-tomos (July 23, 2009, 04:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
same scan again and it worked this time :-\ - an hourglass would definitely help though - I have clicked it and nothing has happened (could be my keyboard's fault of course, at times I find I have to be assertive with it)

with select foreground & remove background selected a selection box snaps to one corner of the scanned card

mouser:
it only works by selecting a foreground recentangle.
but i've not had any trouble if the main image is straightened and the frame is angled.
you might make sure you have the proper scan bed color set in options.

yeah an hourglass would help.

mouser:
may i suggest you not use auto remove backgroun on the scan options.
instead, choose select foreground only
then use the MANUAL foreground select threshold on the scan toolbar to experiment with threshold level.

JoTo:
Found a problem!

I have chosen to let SC open my scanner dialog (better said, it opens automatically because i have forgotten to insert a document into my pull through scanner before scan invocation).

Then i was diverted to sth. else. When i came back to my scan i have had forgotten that the dialog was still open. I was not in mood to scan now and closed SC.

Then i got a problem. SC won't close at all and freeze, and the worst thing was, that my scanner dialog was also still open and freezed also.

A nice deadlock. :(

I was forced to use TaskManager to kill the SC process to get rid of my scanner dialog at the same time as from the SC window.

Greetings
JoTo

mouser:
Lesson learned: Do not tease Screenshot Captor!  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version