ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

New scanner features for Screenshot Captor

<< < (5/10) > >>

mouser:
its not obeying color setting yet.
scanner bed color -- can't think why you wouldnt be able to change that.. but if you have it set to auto detect, it may keep reverting each scan.
removal of background color depends on scan bed color and tolerance, so play with those.

mouser:
Note:

The scanner toolbar rotation system is going to have to be completely rewritten -- right now the rotate left and right buttons nudge it nicely, but they are lossy, and so after repeated nudge rotations, the image gets distorted.

The only solution is to let you rotate it till you get it how you want it and they click to Apply; i'll work on that later.

tomos:
scanner bed color -- can't think why you wouldnt be able to change that.. but if you have it set to auto detect, it may keep reverting each scan.
removal of background color depends on scan bed color and tolerance, so play with those.
-mouser (July 22, 2009, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
I hadnt realised 'Bed colour from Corner' meant Auto-detect . . so it's changeable now with that deselected

Are you going to give the option to preview - personally I wouldnt use it much but, if for example you want to do a very hi-res scan of a small area, it can save a lot of time

mouser:
no, there will be no preview option;
sc will let you use the scanner's native dialog when you want to do that, or when you want more control.

dluby:
Hi Mouser, I'm back in business with version 2.60.02, so no more black screenshots!

Tks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version