ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

New scanner features for Screenshot Captor

<< < (6/10) > >>

mouser:
New beta is up;
color mode settings and image file type overide are now in place.

tomos:
Colour working  :up:

I can't test the background remover because I have light background but have two thin strips of dark either side (I using white page to create light background & it doesnt fill the scan area)

Auto-straighten image works very nicely :Thmbsup:

Is there any way to cancel after starting a scan ?
Is there an option to revert to last saved version of file ? Menu > File > Discard all Changes . .

mouser:
Is there any way to cancel after starting a scan ?
--- End quote ---
not yet.

I can't test the background remover because I have light background but have two thin strips of dark either side
--- End quote ---
i might be able to add ability to specify custom scan area/margins, which take care of situations like yours.

tomos:
I can't test the background remover because I have light background but have two thin strips of dark either side
--- End quote ---
i might be able to add ability to specify custom scan area/margins, which take care of situations like yours.
-mouser (July 22, 2009, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

or I could get a bigger piece of paper for the background lol
seriously though, that could be helpful - I'm thinking of reducing the scanning area to A4 cause I rarely if ever scan more than that, and the full area of the glass doesnt get scanned anyways

mouser:
Yeah i was thinking it would be useful to reduce the scan area and speed up scanning.
Added and uploaded.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version