For those that have two monitors, I cant live without 'Multimon'http://www.mediachance.com/free/multimon.htm
I posted a few screenshots in other topics, but no one has noticed the extra arrow.
Cut and paste from the authors web site
What it does:
* It adds second taskbar to the extended desktop on Monitor 2 (either right or left)
* It can add third taskbar to the second Extended monitor if you have 3 monitors setup.
* It shows only applications from that Monitor
* It hides the applications on Monitor 2 from normal Windows Taskbar
* Adds a Move to Monitor button to all windows applications.
* Add Text Clipboard Extender (new 1.1.)
* Very carefully written, I don't want to crash my own desktop!
New in 2.1: You can now use Hot-Keys CTRL+SHIFT+arrow
to move the current window left or right!
A simple but cool Text clipboard extender is added to the toolbar. It can be also rolled in or totally disabled.
It does not open up auto on extra screen, but it is GREAT.
its also free, but worth paying for.
maybe I should do a review. (later)