ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Lightcraft Aurora - intuitive image editor; free- today only! (no longer active)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Curt:
Lightcrafts' $50 Aurora can partly be called a simple version of the $200 $100 LightZone. As such, it is really good at this new time limited discount price: $25. However, I don't know if the rebate code somehow is connected to me ("Exclusive offer for PostworkShop customers") or if it is usable for you as well: (CPN5366133890)

I have to admit that I don't trust Aurora or LightZone to ever be updated, but of course I don't *know*.

MerleOne:
Lightcrafts' $50 Aurora can partly be called a simple version of the $200 $100 LightZone. As such, it is really good at this new time limited discount price: $25. However, I don't know if the rebate code somehow is connected to me ("Exclusive offer for PostworkShop customers") or if it is usable for you as well: (CPN5366133890)

I have to admit that I don't trust Aurora or LightZone to ever be updated, but of course I don't *know*.

-Curt (November 29, 2010, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Coupon seems invalid for both Aurora & Lighzone...

Curt:
-sorry about the useless discount code.  (see next post)

Aurora has quickly become a love & hate item in my head. Some of the edit features are really good (Color Strength and Relight are even excellent!), but the program demands to be recognized as a server, because the company has an agreement with Amazon (backup $5 per month for 20GB). Adobe Air is installed without further notice. The worst part is, if you click *save*, the original picture is overwritten at once. No save as... option! Edited: Sorry; I didn't realize at first that the new file has a little "_au" at the end of the file name.

Edit#2:
Aurora cannot read 4 jpg pictures that my approx 40 other viewers or editors can read (yes, it took almost an hour to test this!). This is not good, this is bad!  :down:

Bionic71:
here you go
http://store.eSellerate.net/s.asp?s=STR0716119430&Cmd=BUY&SKURefnum=SKU91107682549&coupon=CPN5366133890

Curt:
Edit#2:
Aurora cannot read 4 jpg pictures that my approx 40 other viewers or editors can read (yes, it took almost an hour to test this!). This is not good, this is bad!  :down: -Curt (November 29, 2010, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

-this was with 30 photos from a small folder, yesterday. Today I navigated Aurora to my system default Picture's folder with 5.850 pictures. There were hundreds of pictures that Aurora couldn't read!

Do not purchase a key for this program!! edited: unless you only will name your files with standard Latin characters. Mystery solved: Aurora does not accept any unusual characters at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version