ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google Chrome: Time for a Second Chance?

<< < (12/19) > >>

Deozaan:
Google Chrome is the troll of the version world! 1 to 8 in 2 years! That almost sounds like our very own mouser and his sub-version numbers :)
-Josh (October 18, 2010, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

They had to catch up to the other browsers.

I think Microsoft did the same thing with the Xbox 360. Couldn't have an Xbox 2 while there was a Playstation 3 out there. Also, 360 degrees is a full Revolution, which is what the Wii was called at that time.

MilesAhead:
The weird thing is you go in Chromium nightly build trunk and you get this '6' number. Like now the latest is: 63243  .. whatever that means. Maybe it's just the build count?  I dunno'.

daddydave:
I wonder if they fixed the issue where PDFs that come up in the native PDF support (without a plugin) being printing nothing but blank pages. Or is it just me experiencing that?

MilesAhead:
When talking about basic stuff not working, I can't believe it but, I tried to bookmark a page with Chromium using Control-D.  Nuthin'.  I right clicked to get a context menu. Nuthin' about bookmarks!! I had to "Add Page" in the bookmark manager. Not only that but if you add the page title and hit Enter, it just goes away if you didn't already stick the URL in.  Really dropped the ball on that one!!!

Deozaan:
When talking about basic stuff not working, I can't believe it but, I tried to bookmark a page with Chromium using Control-D.  Nuthin'.  I right clicked to get a context menu. Nuthin' about bookmarks!! I had to "Add Page" in the bookmark manager. Not only that but if you add the page title and hit Enter, it just goes away if you didn't already stick the URL in.  Really dropped the ball on that one!!!-MilesAhead (October 20, 2010, 07:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Huh? Just click the star in the address bar. . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version