ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

CCCCtrlC - simple multiple clipboard utility

<< < (6/9) > >>

TPReal:
Can you at least use bold or underline attribute?
-yksyks (November 11, 2009, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, nothing :) Really, I played with various combinations for quite a long time before I finally chose this one. I think it just has to be as it is. Come on, it's not that bad.

TPR.

yksyks:
Of course, it's not bad at all! And probably the only choice as I can see... Anyway, I'm getting used to it. Thanks again.

pulsi:
CCCCtrlC seems to be exactly what I need, unfortunately speed 10 is a lot to fast for me and I am not able to change the speed as described. Is it possible to get a precoded version with speed 50?

Greetings from Germany
pulsi

TPReal:
CCCCtrlC seems to be exactly what I need, unfortunately speed 10 is a lot to fast for me and I am not able to change the speed as described. Is it possible to get a precoded version with speed 50?
-pulsi (June 27, 2010, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi,

I'm glad you like the program. I think it'll be easier to help you pass the speed as the argument. So here's how to do this:

* Create a shortcut to CCCCtrlC.exe (for instance drag the CCCCtrlC.exe using the right mouse button, drop it on the desktop, and from the menu that appears select Create shortcut)
* Right click the shortcut, select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, in the field called Target element, there is the full path to the original CCCCtrlC.exe. Put cursor at the end of this field and append to it space and the speed you want to use. Now the field should contain something like 'some_path\CCCCtrlC.exe 50'. Click OK.
* Now drag the shortcut to the Start button, Programs, Autostart.If you want to change the speed later, just go to Start, Programs, Autostart and right click the shortcut to CCCCtrlC that you put there, and edit the target element field again.

TPR.

pulsi:
Thanks for your help, but even that way does not work. If I change the target line the system says something similar to this, "This is not a valid name of the program, please check the exact spelling and file path". So this is near the same it does if I try to change the speed in the execution window. Maybe Win7 in the German Edition is something special in that way.

Greetings from Germany
pulsi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version