ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Download vids from crackle.com impossible?

(1/3) > >>

slemmigfisk:
For example any of these vids:
http://crackle.com/c/Penn_Says

I think it's my second time i couldn't get to the correct url with urlsnooper.

Rhutobello:
don't click the link...I would not...what is the intention with the question....maybe to deliver a not wanted present?

Carol Haynes:
What's wrong with the link - it is just a video blog from Penn of "Penn & Teller" - maybe someone wants to use URLsnooper to grab the video - though it looks to me as though it is encapsulated in Flash so URLsnooper is unlikely to help.

y0himba:
There is nothing wrong with the link.  I am able to stream crackle to my TV using PlayOn and the Crackle Plugin for it.  Interesting discussion here:

http://www.playonplugins.com/index.php/topic,595.0.html

Rhutobello:
Well....I see you all are more open minded then me :)

Why did I react?

1) It is the first post for the member, which has chosen to stay free, not that I shall hold it against him/her...but then he/she is also more anonymous then one who have shown prsonal details.

2) The question is.....why come to Donation coder and ask this type of question, when I am sure there are other sites that has such as special field?

3) Why give a specific link, if download from crackle.com is impossible, (why are the site still open)why not point to the site...we all are able to find it, if we put it into our search and have a will to go there. If you put up a link, then it is very easy to hit it one time to much.

4) I am admin on another fairly big site, the more popular a site is, the more it will be targeting for spam/trojans/spyware.
This is mostly delivered by links, given in order for someone to investigate a question, or to give a carrot for someone to visit a site....the main thing is to get someone to hit the link.
With known members is this a no issue...with new members I am always careful!

I am maybe wrong, but I thought this was thing regulars on Donation coder knew....or maybe I am just out in the blue :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version