ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

a box arrives and out pops Baby Cody

(1/3) > >>

nudone:
i've had a cardboard box sitting here for a few days - it arrived last week but i seemed to have forgotten about it - until today when i thought i could hear a feeble cry for help coming from inside the box. i gave the box a strong shake before opening it, well, you never know what could be inside - more feeble cries for help...

no prizes for guessing who was inside:

Baby Cody

(more images to follow - let the adventure begin.)

Carol Haynes:
i've had a cardboard box sitting here for a few days - it arrived last week but i seemed to have forgotten about it - until today when i thought i could hear a feeble cry for help coming from inside the box. i gave the box a strong shake before opening it, well, you never know what could be inside - more feeble cries for help...
-nudone (July 13, 2009, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

How cruel you are! After reporting you to the RSPCC I will email you my address so he knows where he is heading on the next leg of his journey ;)

Have you got any plans for Cody outings?

nudone:
i'm not sure where the adventure will lead but BC keeps asking me why Cody isn't here - i think we'll be going on a hunt...

insomnianiac:

How long will he be in England?

...and may I join the queue to have him visit me please?  :)

SKesselman:
Sign me up, too. I want to play!!!
I can show him a nice time here in California!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version