ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Post Your Funny Videos Here [NSFW]

<< < (30/33) > >>

Renegade:
I know exactly what he's talking about when he goes on about "faggot". When I was a kid, I had NO clue about any of that stuff, and the 2 most common insults were "fag/faggot" and "spaz". I had no association there with anything other than the word itself.

It reminds me of a South Park episode where the kids start calling a bunch of bikers (bikies) fags. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_F_Word_(South_Park) )

But I have a violent allergy to groups co-opting words for their own private use and trying to restrict the use of words to specific meanings.

On a related tangent, the word "slut" used to mean nothing more than "a little girl". There's an old poem that starts:

Mary, Mary, what a slut.
What a little slut.
Mary, Mary, what a slut.
etc. etc.

I forget the rest.

But god forbid you say that word now. Never mind that the current meaning isn't what it was back then. Cripes...

IainB:
Job interview, with an infallible lie-detector:

Deozaan:
This is awesome! Great build up to the climactic moment!

tomos:
This is awesome! Great build up to the climactic moment!-Deozaan (July 05, 2012, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

blocked here :( - pretty pathetic of gema.**
At least nowadays YouTube still shows the name of the blocked video, so I can look for it elsewhere

And awesome it is :D

**GEMA / slightly NSFW"Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany, because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights. Sorry about that." = sad bastards

Target:
there's always an alternate viewpoint...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version