Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site December 17, 2014, 03:27:42 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..  (Read 107626 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2012, 10:19:59 AM »

Thank you for sharing that, Stephen66515. My motto (which my wife fortunately agrees with) is: love me, love my dog.

Love your pets like they love you, and never dismiss them as "Just an animal" ... They are part of our families and part of our lives...and if you have committed to getting a pet, you should treat them as good as you would a child.

Damn Straight!

ABSOLUTELY!!!

+101

Nice to see we all agree  cheesy

smiley

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #276 on: May 08, 2012, 04:02:51 PM »

Just been annoying my dogs with a Laser Pen xD - Sorry for the bad quality, only had my crappy phone on me smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1uRmzw48fw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1uRmzw48fw</a>

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #277 on: May 08, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »

Just been annoying my dogs with a Laser Pen xD - Sorry for the bad quality, only had my crappy phone on me smiley

that was great smiley
I thought only cats would get so carried away chasing the light like that.

Sorry for the bad quality, only had my crappy phone on me smiley

easiest to see full screen, lights out, and stand back a few yards from the screen lol

Tom
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #278 on: June 11, 2012, 09:21:38 PM »

What a dog who falls between 2 chairs looks like:

rgdot
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #279 on: June 11, 2012, 10:01:42 PM »

What a pic  Kiss
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2012, 12:45:16 AM »

The look on his face was like "please don't post this on facebook."
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2012, 02:44:29 AM »

Grin

If you need help - JUST ASK!
Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2012, 03:16:08 AM »

These aren't my chickens (they belong to my brother's family), but I thought we could use a change from all the dogs. Wink

CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2012, 03:27:13 AM »

Chickens are Pets too!  Grin

jadinolf
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #284 on: July 08, 2012, 01:08:42 AM »

Meet Fred I

A gift from God.

* A1Fred_favorite.jpg (37.68 KB, 892x541 - viewed 154 times.)

Printed on 100% recycled bytes
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2012, 04:12:11 AM »

Greetings Fred I 
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #286 on: July 22, 2012, 06:51:53 AM »

22nd Feb 2011 - 21st July 2012

R.I.P My Sweet Baby Boy.

Mommy and Daddy and Munch are so sorry they couldn't have done anything more to help you.  We all miss you and love you with all our hearts.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #287 on: July 22, 2012, 08:10:13 AM »

I'm so sorry about your loss Stephen, I know how much you loved him.  Just remember that so many animals in this world have no one who loves them and live miserable lives.. You gave him love and a home and will keep the memory of him, and that's all a dog wants.  He's not in pain any more.
40hz
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #288 on: July 22, 2012, 10:59:14 AM »

Alex and I send our condolences Stephen. It's hard to lose a member of the family. Especially when it's someone who had a smile as sunny as his.

Don't you see? It's turtles all the way down!
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #289 on: July 22, 2012, 02:15:55 PM »

Very sorry Stephen....
I just re-watched your laserpen video, it's a nice obituary - if an obituary can be nice.
(they're both such lovely dogs)

Tom
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #290 on: July 22, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »

Thanks guys.  Feels horrible being home without him.  Munch is missing him terribly Sad

rgdot
Supporting Member

« Reply #291 on: July 22, 2012, 04:25:43 PM »

So sorry Stephen, condolences Sad
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #292 on: July 27, 2012, 05:56:58 PM »

New addition to the family really likes the water. My brother shot the video (and is narrating).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KZuJpFLLSA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KZuJpFLLSA</a>
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

« Reply #293 on: July 27, 2012, 06:41:48 PM »

Glad to see you found a new pal  Thmbsup  Thmbsup  Thmbsup

Chris
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #294 on: July 27, 2012, 06:45:10 PM »

Love the way he jumps in.  thumbs up
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #295 on: August 24, 2012, 05:35:27 PM »

Don't know how true this story is, but regardless, it made me cry...

robinsiebler
Charter Member

« Reply #296 on: December 13, 2012, 01:29:11 PM »

My ferocious pit bull

Live a day in your own shoes...they are far comfier than the other persons!

Before you pick a fight with someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, no matter how you feel, you will be a mile away. And you will have their shoes. :p

Happiness is laced with shards of pain
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #297 on: December 30, 2012, 03:07:27 AM »

We are going to lose our beautiful sweet Tuffy! She has been sick on and off for months, and each time the treatment from Vet has worked. Last week he found she had an enlarged Liver with a mass inside.... Sad We have 2 options:

1. Put her in Hospital overnight for sedation, scan, biopsy etc. (She's never been away from us) and Vet says we may not see anything and in the end it most likely is not curable!

2. Keep her comfortable - at mo the injections and pain meds have worked wonders and she is eating, drinking, barking, running etc.) and spend however much time we have with her enjoying her company.

We have chosen the latter as we do not want to put her through any stress! Vet says he's not sure how much more treatment he can give, but next time she gets sick we'll make decisions....

She has given us almost 11 years of joy and love and we won't let her suffer! As you can imagine we are very heart sore, especially when she is so well at the moment.

Cry

* Tuffy.jpg (335.62 KB, 623x699 - viewed 79 times.)

Darwin
Charter Member

« Reply #298 on: December 31, 2012, 09:11:41 AM »

Sorry to hear your news, CleverCat  Sad A real sweetheart and I think that you have made the right decision. Enjoy your time with her.

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #299 on: December 31, 2012, 09:17:55 AM »

Sorry to hear that CleverCat.. She has been very lucky to have you as owners for so many years.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.05s | Server load: 0.1 ]