ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (53/96) > >>

Stoic Joker:
We had to put my dog Molly down today. She started having siezures, went blind, could barely breath on her own, and was in a constant state of panic. And all of that happend in just the last 2 days. She was a rescue so we don't know her exact age, but I'd say she was 3-ish when she came to us ... and we've had her about 13 years.

x16wda:
SJ - I'm so sorry.  That's never easy.  Been there many times.

KynloStephen66515:
We had to put my dog Molly down today. She started having siezures, went blind, could barely breath on her own, and was in a constant state of panic. And all of that happend in just the last 2 days. She was a rescue so we don't know her exact age, but I'd say she was 3-ish when she came to us ... and we've had her about 13 years.
-Stoic Joker (April 13, 2012, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

So sorry for your loss SJ - At least you know you gave her a good home for her long life! - Be proud!

Go get yourself a drink of something heavily alcoholic and toast to her memory :) :beerchug:

tomos:
-Stoic Joker (April 13, 2012, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry SJ...

had to go find her:
And Here's Molly (She's a rescue) by our pool:

Molly was only supposed to be visiting for a weekend, but she curled up in my lap that Saturday morning ... and never left. To be honest, I caved in less than 20 minutes.
-Stoic Joker (October 10, 2010, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
Stoic Joker, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Just try to remember how happy and lucky a life she had because of you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version