ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (41/96) > >>

CleverCat:
Here's my cat, Sky.  He's something of a basket case.   :P
 (see attachment in previous post)
-mrainey (May 05, 2011, 07:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Adorable!

CleverCat:
I took the liberty of bringing out his true beauty...  :D

KynloStephen66515:
Last night we rescued a (appx.) 20 month old Rottweiler who is not very well.  We think she was from a puppy farm and has been kicked onto the streets.

She is very thin, and lethargic and still lactating.  The vet said she gave birth no more than 3 weeks ago which means the litter possibly died.

However, even beyond all that, she is very loving, and has a great little attitude on her and shes getting on OK with Munch (my 10 month old Bull Mastiff X Rottweiler).

Here she is!

mrainey:
I took the liberty of bringing out his true beauty...
--- End quote ---

Sky and I appreciate your work.   :)

y0himba:
Last night we rescued a (appx.) 20 month old Rottweiler who is not very well.  We think she was from a puppy farm and has been kicked onto the streets.

She is very thin, and lethargic and still lactating.  The vet said she gave birth no more than 3 weeks ago which means the litter possibly died.

However, even beyond all that, she is very loving, and has a great little attitude on her and shes getting on OK with Munch (my 10 month old Bull Mastiff X Rottweiler).

Here she is!
 (see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post)
-Stephen66515 (May 09, 2011, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

How is she doing?  Is she reacting or perking up at all?  Have you named her? Beautiful girl.  Look at her eyes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version