Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 24, 2014, 07:45:27 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..  (Read 103300 times)
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #200 on: May 09, 2011, 02:19:11 AM »

Here's my cat, Sky.  He's something of a basket case.   tongue
 (see attachment in previous post)

Adorable!

If you need help - JUST ASK!
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #201 on: May 09, 2011, 02:36:56 AM »

I took the liberty of bringing out his true beauty...  cheesy

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #202 on: May 09, 2011, 11:56:50 AM »

Last night we rescued a (appx.) 20 month old Rottweiler who is not very well.  We think she was from a puppy farm and has been kicked onto the streets.

She is very thin, and lethargic and still lactating.  The vet said she gave birth no more than 3 weeks ago which means the litter possibly died.

However, even beyond all that, she is very loving, and has a great little attitude on her and shes getting on OK with Munch (my 10 month old Bull Mastiff X Rottweiler).

Here she is!

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

mrainey
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #203 on: May 09, 2011, 12:08:59 PM »

I took the liberty of bringing out his true beauty...

Sky and I appreciate your work.   smiley

Software For Metalworking
http://closetolerancesoftware.com
y0himba
Charter Member

Yar.

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #204 on: May 09, 2011, 12:51:49 PM »

Last night we rescued a (appx.) 20 month old Rottweiler who is not very well.  We think she was from a puppy farm and has been kicked onto the streets.

She is very thin, and lethargic and still lactating.  The vet said she gave birth no more than 3 weeks ago which means the litter possibly died.

However, even beyond all that, she is very loving, and has a great little attitude on her and shes getting on OK with Munch (my 10 month old Bull Mastiff X Rottweiler).

Here she is!
 (see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post)

How is she doing?  Is she reacting or perking up at all?  Have you named her? Beautiful girl.  Look at her eyes.

My Web Site:  http://www.y0himba.net
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #205 on: May 15, 2011, 10:54:14 PM »

In my daughter's words, how Chevy came to live with us:

While walking home from work one morning during early September 2008, my co-workers & I found a little kitten under the cars at the Chevy dealership on Washington Avenue in Nutley. A parking lot on a busy main road is no place for a tiny kitten. It took all four of us to corner & capture her, but we had a successful rescue!

I wrapped her up in my hoodie and brought her home. She's been my little sweetie ever since.

An elusive and shy cat, photos of her are hard to capture.

She is a tiny little thing, a midget cat about the size of a 6 month old kitten (even though she is full grown). Afraid of her own shadow, she spends most of the day hiding, somewhere.

She loves my husband to pieces, though, and thinks SHE is his wife. She comes out of hiding when he comes home from work and follows him around wherever he goes in our apartment. Air popped popcorn is one of her favorite snacks, which she cons out of my husband while they are watching TV together.

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #206 on: May 15, 2011, 10:58:52 PM »

Wow she's so tiny!

Awwwww!!!!!111111 Kiss

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #207 on: May 15, 2011, 11:00:46 PM »

so cute!
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2011, 01:17:07 AM »

Chevy is exquisite!

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2011, 04:58:06 PM »

Hey guys, I got bored today and decided to use the nice weather to sit in the garden taking a crap load of photos!

I would like to introduce you all to our newest addition 'Chewbacca' (Chewwy) and of cource, our first puppy, Munch!

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #210 on: June 02, 2011, 04:59:30 PM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #211 on: June 02, 2011, 05:00:49 PM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #212 on: June 02, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #213 on: June 02, 2011, 05:03:46 PM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #214 on: June 02, 2011, 05:08:45 PM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #215 on: June 02, 2011, 05:10:05 PM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #216 on: June 02, 2011, 05:11:18 PM »

Thats all I could be bothered uploading tonight lmao - There are around 820 more...didnt really think you all need them all tongue

kunkel321
Supporting Member

« Reply #217 on: June 13, 2011, 11:43:42 AM »

This Sheena, our other kid.  Spoiled rotten. .... 
Is Sheena an Australian Sheppard?  Here is Lucy, our Aussie. 
http://i.imgur.com/cU4qA.jpg
Hmmm...  Apparently I don't know how to post a pic on this forum..  Oh well..
Anyway, Lucy was saved from the pound.  Also a spoiled rotten daughter.   smiley

* LucyUnderBed.jpg (6.41 KB, 150x112 - viewed 222 times.)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2011, 11:48:02 AM »

instructions on how to properly add images to posts: http://www.donationcoder....um/index.php?topic=1996.0
tjbray
Supporting Member

« Reply #219 on: June 13, 2011, 04:45:25 PM »

Below are photos of 2 of my 3 parrots, my cat, and my dog....

tjbray

* Baby-Girl.jpg (109.84 KB, 720x569 - viewed 135 times.)

* Comet.JPG (1002.04 KB, 1381x1245 - viewed 144 times.)

* Magic.jpg (112.36 KB, 720x540 - viewed 146 times.)

* Pennie.JPG (728.05 KB, 1494x1114 - viewed 136 times.)
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »

Below are 2 of my 3 parrots, my cat, and my dog. Can't pet my fish…

Quite a family!

Chris
Loonier
Charter Member

wildly boring

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2011, 01:31:17 PM »

Sparkle at age 2 (she's coming on 12 now).  She's a field-bred English Springer Spaniel.

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2011, 01:37:18 PM »

She's a field-bred English Springer Spaniel.
 (see attachment in previous post)

Lots of energy in that breed  thumbs up

Chris
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #223 on: June 27, 2011, 05:58:59 AM »

Now we have a decent camera.....

Tuffy & Tiger, both seeking the sunny spot now it's winter here!

* Tuffy & Tigger.jpg (82.42 KB, 800x533 - viewed 120 times.)

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #224 on: June 27, 2011, 06:03:08 AM »

so cute!
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.06s | Server load: 0.02 ]