ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (23/96) > >>

Ehtyar:
Sorry to hear the sad news IQLover :( I hope you're doing OK.

I hate to steal Füles' thunder, but I just can't help myself. A new addition to our family is now a week old (since he got here, that is) and I thought it was time to share the lovin' with DC. I know this is pathetic, but between my sister, my mother and I we couldn't narrow the number of pics down any further. Hope you like 'em :)

Meet Chief everyone (his nametag says Diesel, but that is a product of my sister and her boyfriend getting him a tag before they finally decided on his name). He is a purebred Blue English Staffy (Staffie). He is extremely energetic, for about 20 minutes, after which he sleeps for several hours. There are a few pics here of him with his favorite toy, moo moo.

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..
Ehtyar.

nosh:
He's a doll!  :D

My vote goes to pic#4, though I love them all. :)

nudone:
yeah, #4  :Thmbsup:

Ehtyar:
Hehe, thanks guys, I shall pass on your compliments ;)

Ehtyar,

mouser:
no way, the mirror one is the best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version