ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (16/96) > >>

Ehtyar:
This is Jet (aka The Jetster, Jetski, Jetski Bibbles, or even just Bibbles). 'Walk' must be spelled around Miss Bibbles (we're pretty sure she's catching on to that as well  :tellme:), for fear of the destruction of the back door, and you daren't utter the words 'bye-bye car-car' unless you intend to take her out on the town (you can get away with B-B-C-C though).

She was rescued from the local shelter, and has the sweetest disposition you've ever seen in an animal. She enjoys pizza crusts, and liver treats (aka doggie-crack). Unfortunately, she belongs to the other half, but you can rest assured I'll be hanging around as long as she's here ;)

And now finally, the pics:

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Her magesty, miss Jet (notice the paws)Jet after Christmas dinnerShow us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Jet eying the Christmas turkeyJet at New Years
Ehtyar.

y0himba:
BEAUTIFUL!  Can't tell you love her or anything..  :P

tranglos:
I put the minivan in reverse, got out the crowbar, and offered the guy $25 (all I had in my wallet) or the crowbar.  He took the $25.
-y0himba (July 09, 2009, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Like Nosh, I am applying to join your fanclub now. You are my hero.

tranglos:
We adopted this little cutie from the animal shelter lat October. She picked us herself as soon as we entered through the gate. Nobody at the shelter knew her age (about 6 months in the picture) or what her history was. We called her Nora. She is absolutely sweet.

My wife's favorite picture of her is below...

dwbrant:
Here's an example of one of our pets:

http://images27.fotki.com/v1019/photos/8/36878/7288453/5D_02_0566-vi.jpg

We only have ten rats right now (down from a high number of 26).  My wife is the "freak" of the family, but I guess I'm not far behind ... she rescues unwanted rats, but almost never re-homes them, so our home is host to many cages.

You can see more at http://www.fotki.com/dwbrant/pets .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version