Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 27, 2014, 08:24:08 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..  (Read 105980 times)
urlwolf
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2009, 02:23:31 PM »

This is Marvin:

* P1020297-small.jpg (29.68 KB, 288x384 - viewed 287 times.)
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2009, 02:52:28 AM »

He looks very smart!  smiley

If you need help - JUST ASK!
Clive
Supporting Member

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2009, 09:15:55 PM »

Pic is of a swamp wallaby - native to our bit of heaven. Also regularly see wombats,echidnas, snakes & bluetongue lizards. They all lead their lives in parallel to us. We observe each other & respect each others independence.
y0himba
Charter Member

Yar.

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2009, 10:10:26 PM »

New family member, another rescue.  Chihuahua-Cairn Terrier mix. VERY intelligent, well mannered(Except he keeps trying to breed my poor Sheena), house trained, and doesn't run away.  About 8 months old.

The kids who owned this little guy decided it would be okay just to leave him behind when they moved.  My neighbor owns rental properties around town and found him.  The previous tenants had been gone a week.  

Meet "Salvador".
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:12:53 PM by y0himba » Logged

My Web Site:  http://www.y0himba.net
nosh
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2009, 12:47:02 AM »

He looks adorable!  Grin
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2009, 01:42:36 AM »

Oh he is cute - looks like my Tuffy - the lighter version.. Grin

IQLover
Charter Member

created in PS 4

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2009, 04:21:44 AM »

My Best Friend!

Unfortunately he's got Cancer, PLEASE Donate if you can afford it  Sad

See Details on Youtube...

CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2009, 04:25:27 AM »

Oh, that's sad - must be heartbreaking for you.. Sad

IQLover
Charter Member

created in PS 4

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2009, 04:26:11 AM »

Hey Mouser, My Cat & Your Cat could be brothers  cheesy

IQLover
Charter Member

created in PS 4

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2009, 04:28:28 AM »

It is, indeed - I'm afraid he won't survive this summer :-( Had 4 surgerys already, PLEASE watch him on Youtube & maybe leave some comments...

mahesh2k
Supporting Member

« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2009, 04:33:21 AM »

Here is the pic of lovebird in my house, i set him free sometimes.

* 12072009842.jpg (385.9 KB, 1536x2048 - viewed 219 times.)
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2009, 04:42:59 AM »

It is, indeed - I'm afraid he won't survive this summer :-( Had 4 surgerys already, PLEASE watch him on Youtube & maybe leave some comments...

I think that would make me too sad... Sad  Give him a stroke from me...

Loki15
Honorary Member

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2009, 04:45:44 AM »

Below are Cookie (Also known as Cookie Monster) and Misty (Also known as Misty Mayhem).  We got them I wanna say, 2 months ago?  They are very mischievous.

* 07-01-09_1244.jpg (260.66 KB, 1024x1280 - viewed 261 times.)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 04:49:12 AM by Loki15 » Logged

R.I.P Terry Winstel, you were a musician, a hero, and a well loved man.  But above all, you were my dad. Forever in my heart 1953-2009.
nosh
Supporting Member

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2009, 04:50:24 AM »

Here is the pic of lovebird in my house, i set him free sometimes.

Ha ha! Too cute! I had a couple of lovebirds as a kid - the chubby one (male) would get totally bullied by the female. And at night when he would finally get some peace he'd perch on his little swing and rock himself to sleep! Grin
Had to give them away coz I was allergic...  mad

BTW, I missed Marvin above - I suppose there's a photo of him in the dictionary next to the entry for 'awesome.'

IQ, I hope your cat gets better!

CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2009, 04:50:44 AM »

They look so huggable! Loki15

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2009, 04:54:54 AM »

IQLover, our thoughts are with you.  He looks like he is a great creature and friend.
IQLover
Charter Member

created in PS 4

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2009, 05:02:08 AM »

IQLover, our thoughts are with you.  He looks like he is a great creature and friend.

You bet! Never ever had a better friend in my Life! He`s 11 y.o. & had 4 surgerys already
but the cancer keeps coming back. Now I treat him vith AloeVera, tried other things before
but nothing seems to work... Well, I'm afraid I have to accept...

THANX Guys !

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2009, 05:04:02 AM »

Whatever happens.. None of us is here forever.
He is so lucky to have had you as his friend and companion to give him so much love and make his life a happy one.
algasys
Charter Member

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2009, 05:13:17 AM »

It watches the installation to see if there is no error message of this stupid and "@_8'éJ('@@**" Windows!   Angry

* Photo Alain 018 Divers 02.jpg (91.73 KB, 629x427 - viewed 229 times.)
IQLover
Charter Member

created in PS 4

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2009, 05:15:16 AM »

Whatever happens.. None of us is here forever.
He is so lucky to have had you as his friend and companion to give him so much love and make his life a happy one.

I'm afraid it is in the opposite direction: HE(!) made is making my Life richer beeing such a good & loyal friend EVERYDAY; never beeing in a bad mood, never 'saying' NO to me, and so on...

Thank you SO much for the Donation! (was it you, Mouser?)

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2009, 05:20:37 AM »

My cat must have donated while i was in the other room.  smiley
IQLover
Charter Member

created in PS 4

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2009, 05:25:04 AM »

My cat must have donated while i was in the other room.  smiley

Well, than give him a BIG hug ! Just a side note, maybe interesting for everyone: have you noticed the Channel views (43.782) so far you are the F I R S T person who donated  Thmbsup
What I am trying to say is: in what kind of World do we live in  thumb down ?

Thanx again, Mouser & Saffron

algasys
Charter Member

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2009, 05:46:00 AM »

My Best Friend!
 (see attachment in previous post)
Unfortunately he's got Cancer, PLEASE Donate if you can afford it  Sad

I understand what is your feeling! My little friend is dead 2 weeks ago at 16 yo. she's also got cancer. She lost the half of her weight!
This cat was became in my life at a "special" moment! A very bad one.

My girl friend had the attention attracted by the cat because I inhaled any more in my sleep sometimes no more than 3 minutes. This is so I discovered I got the sleep apnea. This cat saved my life 16 years ago  Kiss

The Veterinarian said me that the cat nerver suffered but that it was time to do Euthanasia because she begon to lost blood... hanged

So I shall thinkig about you and your cat.

IQLover
Charter Member

created in PS 4

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2009, 05:55:13 AM »

Thank you, algasys!

robinsiebler
Charter Member

« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2009, 12:11:43 PM »

Sasha

Happiness is laced with shards of pain
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.048s | Server load: 0.04 ]