Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 21, 2014, 07:10:46 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..  (Read 100462 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 09, 2009, 10:11:09 AM »

Don't get any funny ideas about posting a pic of your wife or husband, i'm talking about pets!

Let's see some pictures of the wildlife pals of DonationCoder members!
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 10:14:26 AM »

My cat, Saffron:
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »

hah, it looks like you - well . . like your avatar smiley

Tom
nosh
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 10:37:55 AM »

HRH Sparky a few days back.

y0himba
Charter Member

Yar.

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 11:53:46 AM »

This Sheena, our other kid.  Spoiled rotten.  We were out driving by the lake one day about 5 years back, and I saw a guy kick her.  Not kick at her, but kick her.  I put the minivan in reverse, got out the crowbar, and offered the guy $25 (all I had in my wallet) or the crowbar.  He took the $25.  She had been never in a house, always chained to a doghouse, open sores on her, fleas, thin and beaten.  Took us over an hour to get her in the van, then 2 days and a lot of cheese to get her to leave the kitchen.  Most intelligent canine I have ever met. We love her, plain and simple.

Black and white kitty is David Hasselhoff, next is the mischievous Mr. Sebastien Ferret, Frik and Frak, our Cockatiels, and last but not least is Chuck Norris (A.K.A Ghost)  Can you tell my 15 year old daughter named the cats?

* david_kittysm.jpg (104.65 KB, 640x480 - viewed 435 times.)

* sebastionsm.jpg (111.67 KB, 640x480 - viewed 418 times.)

* frikfrak.jpg (105.38 KB, 640x480 - viewed 385 times.)

* 100_1360.JPG (75.45 KB, 640x480 - viewed 390 times.)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 12:11:25 PM by y0himba » Logged

My Web Site:  http://www.y0himba.net
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »

awesome  thumbs up
nosh
Supporting Member

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 12:21:05 PM »

I put the minivan in reverse, got out the crowbar, and offered the guy $25 (all I had in my wallet) or the crowbar.

I am officially a Y0himba fan now!  cheesy
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 12:27:58 PM »

get in the back of the line.
yksyks
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »

Alas, this is just a reminder, both the dogs passed away not too long ago. The tomcat Gandalf is not alone, though, my 16 months old son takes care of his "training".

Whereismyangel
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 02:11:02 PM »

Life can be SO hard sometimes....
Whereismyangel
Supporting Member

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 02:24:22 PM »

The same, the first time of her life she climbed on a tree...

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 02:56:37 PM »

yksyks, just try to think of how happy you made their lives while they were around, and how much happiness they brought yout.

Whereismyangel -- hahahaha love it! what a great looking cat! what's it's name?
EĆ³in
Charter Member

O'Callaghan

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 04:42:31 PM »

My cat is jet black, every picture I've ever tried to take fails to capture anything other than a black furry ball cheesy Maybe I need professional spotlights.

Interviewer: Is there anything you don't like?
Bjarne Stroustrup: Marketing hype as a substitute for technical argument. Thoughtless adherence to dogma. Pride in ignorance.
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 07:47:19 PM »

Here's mine.

Chris
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 08:23:38 PM »

nice one chris, he looks like a good friend  Kiss
what's his name?
Target
Honorary Member

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 08:25:55 PM »

the face says it all  Thmbsup Thmbsup

"Look wise, say nothing, and grunt. Speech was given to conceal thought" - Sir William Osler
PhilB66
Supporting Member

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 08:42:57 PM »

Yes, it's a dog  smiley
Shades

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 08:47:24 PM »

@cranioscopical:
Is your dog of the type/model 'Mechelaer'? (Sorry, it is the only name I know)
It looks so similar to the dog of a friend of mine. Absolutely brilliant dog she was. Very smart in interpreting commands given to her.
y0himba
Charter Member

Yar.

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 09:00:25 PM »

Beautiful!

My Web Site:  http://www.y0himba.net
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

Quote from: mouser
what's his name?
Would you believe Tinkerbell?

Quote from: Shades
Is your dog of the type/model 'Mechelaer'?
I know that breed as Malinois. Close, but not quite. She's a black German shepherd (or Alsatian where I come from). A back Malinois would look very similar but have a marginally slighter build. We considered one before deciding on Tinkerbell.

Quote from: y0himba
Beautiful!
Thanks, we like her, plus she keeps the riff-raff away. Target take note, better cancel that visit Wink

Chris
Target
Honorary Member

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 09:28:07 PM »

Thanks, we like her, plus she keeps the riff-raff away. Target take note, better cancel that visit

clearly it's working so far!!

and I'm not worried, all dogs like me (usually with gravy...)

"Look wise, say nothing, and grunt. Speech was given to conceal thought" - Sir William Osler
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 09:44:21 PM »

I expect they like to Bisto their affections upon you.

Chris
Target
Honorary Member

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 09:54:05 PM »

I expect they like to Bisto their affections upon you.

absolutely, I'm a chum

SKesselman
Supporting Member

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 09:56:18 PM »

I put the minivan in reverse, got out the crowbar

Thank God for people like you.
There are very few crimes that I feel are unforgivable - animal abuse is one of them.
You are AWESOME, y0himba!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:58:10 PM by SKesselman » Logged

-Sarah
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 10:46:12 PM »

absolutely, I'm a chum
Yeah, a true pal.

Chris
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.048s | Server load: 0.08 ]