ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (19/96) > >>

mouser:
hahahaahahah great stuff everyone.
dwbrant, your mouse pic looks like it could come from a disney movie.

iphigenie:
How I managed to miss this one for a whole month...

Thanks for the wonderful photos and great (if sometimes sad) stories.

Our home is the realm of Pippi Longstocking

Pippi was a friend's dog, in Denmark, and when this friend decided to go back to University she couldn't keep her dog (pets not allowed in student housing).
So we drove her to England fron Denmark, and she's delighted us ever since  :-*

Now I have wanted a dog since I was about 4 - but lived in appartments and with busy jobs a lot so it would not have been fair to a dog. But in spring 2008 my mother was poorly, my last job was finished, and it was just time to get the dog. I waited over 30 years for that dog.

As things stand, she has 2 humans home with her nearly all the time, she gets to run and play a lot, she gets on long walks - and she gets spoiled (in a good way, time and interaction and training, not treats).

Pippi is a Portuguese Water Dog, but not breed standard as she has a flat coat. The result is an incredibly cute and elegant dog, by everyone's standards.

(i have a whole set on flickr...  :-\ http://www.flickr.com/photos/superiphi/sets/72157607574182136/ )

y0himba:
She is beautiful, and it is quite apparent that you love her and spoil her LOL.  She looks a bit mischievous?  How old?

SKesselman:
iphigenie, I like the story (edit: and photos) on Flikr, of how you acquired Pippi.
She sounds like a great dog. And shiny, wow! Very pretty.  :)

iphigenie:
Yohimba, pippi is just over 4 years old (http://www.casahoyas.com/english/puppies/litter4/) . Nobody has told her you're supposed to be adult at 4 though  :-* and I hope she stays this bouncy and happy and puppyish forever, even if it means she has a very short attention span for training (a shame, since she is very smart who knows what she could learn to do)

Sarah, she is a very soft (PWD are especially soft dogs) and shiny dog, which is a good thing cause she really likes to be petted a lot.

my partner Robb wanted to teach her frisbee, but she hasn't figured out the drill of it yet. She likes being chased or chasing (people or dogs) more than just about anything in the world, but chasing a frisbee loses interest as soon as the thing is landed or caught. Bring it *back*? We've hope yet...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version