ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (6/96) > >>

cranioscopical:
So, who has more pet pictures?

SKesselman:
My sweet little baby - cute pose, huh? She didn't learn it from me...  :P
[Edit: GIANT photo removed - don't know how that happenned, sorry!]
[Edit: here she is.]

CleverCat:
My Tuffy & Tigger - both 'ladies'  ;D

nudone:
not sure what to say here. below is a picture of Pepper as a puppy. had to take her to be put to sleep a few months ago aged about 12 years. i won't go into the details other than to say i felt like i'd done the worst thing imaginable; i'd destroyed something of total vitality and joy - i didn't understand what grief meant until that day (i'm incredibly upset now just thinking about it). there are genuinely good and pure things in this universe and Pepper was one of them. she had the playful spirit and energy of a young dog right up to her last day. sorry, i'll stop going on about it now.

below is Millie (left) and Sophie (right). they are about 14 years old. they like eating, sleeping, and walking. Millie still gets excited and barks a lot when it's time to go for a walk. Sophie likes to make pathetic whining noises whenever she wants something, i.e. more food.

Whereismyangel:
Whereismyangel -- hahahaha love it! what a great looking cat! what's it's name?
-mouser (July 09, 2009, 02:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well...I really wanted to find something very unusal, very rare, and show to the world I was such a smart and brilliant guy...so I named her 'Kitty' !  :D :o ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version