ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: Program Lock / Protector

<< < (2/2)

jmpearce:
I know this topic hasn't been touched in a while but the program idea sounds wonderful.  I tried it out and it works great.  Almost a little too good.  The only problem I had was it was able to lock my task bar preventing me from using the task bar or even unlocking the task bar. I had to log off the computer to get it back.  I don't know if there is a work around for this or not but I just wanted to share that warning from my experience.  Other than that I love it.

937o5:
I have a problem when using this, it sucks up alot of resources (About 40%-70% CPU usage) when there's no windows locked, but when I lock even a single window it drops down to normal ranges and appears to idle like any other program... Any idea what's up?

937o5:
Though I might seem a bit impatient, I'm just making sure I'm not being completely overlooked... Noone's going to reply?... I'm sorry if I'm burdening anyone, I just want to become an active member here. (There's not much to post about for me, yet...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version