I prefer Aardvark
, (kudos to Mark0
), rather than Nuke Anything Enhanced - saves a lot of right-click menu work which I find always annoying.
And rather than Findbar Basics, I just remove the find qualifier, (usually '/'), so that when I start typing, (outside a text box), it starts searching, then F3 to repeat as necessary - the Find bar disappears after a few seconds of no entry or just hit Escape.
The add-ons that I have normally installed:Aardvark
- Override compatibility and it still works. Let's you remove whatever you don't want on the page temporarily before printing/saving.Adblock Plus
- Gets rid of ads.Advanced Dork
- Highlight a word and search using Google's advanced operators, eg. intitle, link, movie, etc, etcBugMeNot
- Let's you try and access a site using registration someone else has provided.CustomizeGoogle
- Let's me disappear Google ads except when I don't want to as well as a bit of obfuscation.Download Statusbar
- As per Hirudin's post above.ErrorZilla Mod
- Gives a few more options to a failed page load, (I'll probably replace it with ErrorZilla Plus
- A really excellent FTP client, saves me opening a DOpus lister Forecastfox
- Saves me from opening the blinds to see if it's raining.Greasemonkey
- Can make websites so much more than what they are. Coupled with Greasefire
to make finding scripts easier.Linkification
- Converts text links into clickable links.Nightly Tester ToolsNoScript
- Stop unwanted script/Flash from executing.Speed Dial
- Quick access to your most visited sites.Tab Mix Plus
- Make Tabs work the way you want. You need to get the latest build from the forum.TrashMail.net
- Create disposable email addresses for websites.