ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Babylon 7 - Free 1 Year Subscription ( $ 60 Value ) ( key valid for V8 too )

<< < (2/2)

cyberdiva:
Thanks, Curt, for the info re Avanquest.  I've already got a number of similar programs, some of which were very helpful at an earlier stage.  At this point, I like to fool myself into thinking that I've progressed beyond them  :) . 

Curt:
- then your Spanish must be as good as my English  ;D

cyberdiva:
- then your Spanish must be as good as my English  ;D
-Curt (December 03, 2009, 12:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, how I wish it were!  Not even close, I'm afraid.  :(

J-Mac:
I attended Berlitz classes when I moved to Miami - figured I would get a lot of opportunities to practice there. Which was true to an extent, however a lot of the Cuban folk didn't want me to speak Spanish to them - they had worked hard for the opposite: to learn English - and didn't want people to feel they had to learn Spanish to speak with them. Kinda weird, but I did learn a lot.

Unfortunately we lost our house around us in Andrew back in 1992 and moved back to Pennsylvania after 8 yrs down there. And in Pennsylvania there are only three persons who speak Spanish: my high school teachers for Spanish I, II, & III respectively, so I don't get much opportunity to polish up my Spanish.  Now I can hardly speak it anymore...   :(

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version