topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday April 15, 2024, 11:08 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Bolide rebate for 1 person only!  (Read 3215 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Bolide rebate for 1 person only!
« on: June 25, 2009, 03:37 PM »
I can pass this offer on to 1 person only, but there surely must be more members of DC that have received this "secret"/hush-hush summer offer from Bolide? If so, they too might pass it on.  :tellme:

Anyway, I don't think much of it, in my opinion the discount figures are too small... But mind you, the programs are fine; quite a number of DC members are using one or more programs from Bolide. I use two of them myself, Audio Comparer and Image Comparer, and they are among The Best of each kind.

This hush-hush offer will be valid for valued customers of Bolide Software for about two months.

Here is the product list and your discount coupons for them.

* All My Movies - movie collection organizer, personal coupon code ..., your discount is 20%
    * All My Books - home library organizer, personal coupon code ..., your discount is 20%
    * Image Comparer - duplicate photo finder and remover, personal coupon code ..., your discount is 20%
    * Audio Comparer - duplicate audio finder, recognizes duplicates by their sound, not tags, personal coupon code ..., your discount is 20%
    * Compare Suite -  file and folder matching and comparison with merge and reporting abilities, personal coupon code ..., your discount is 30%
    * PlayClaw - special tool for gamers. Capture videos from your favorite games without any slowdown. Personal coupon code ..., your discount is 10%
    * Direct Stream Recorder - record everything directly from your desktop and audio card, your personal coupon code ..., your discount is 10%

Follow the link below to order any of these products:

http://www.bolidesoft.com/hush-hush.html

Do not forget to apply your personal coupon code!
-Bolide

As stated, I can give all the coupon codes to 1 person only!
To PM or not to PM me, that is the question.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 03:40 PM by Curt »

sajman99

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Bolide rebate for 1 person only!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 02:46 PM »
Thanks for the notice, but I'll have to think it over.  :-\  :D