topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 10:12 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Free Downloads ALL EPISODES IN TREATMENT from HBO  (Read 16997 times)

rshortie

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Free Downloads ALL EPISODES IN TREATMENT from HBO
« on: March 11, 2008, 12:16 PM »
Allright I must be doing better on my posts, as I didnt get slammed on my third post :} So here goes another:

Go to   http://www.amazon.co...g=dealnewscom238-202

Amazon is letting users download all episodes of IN Treatment which is a current episode series on HBO

I,ve watched it myself, and having a Masters in Counseling, myself, I find each 30 minute segment to be riveting, and a quality piece.

So, if you what the whole series on your computer head over to amazon, for this freebie, as they introduce their unbox series.

PS **** I know this is not technically software find, but it is a good DVD find, considering that you can own the entire series on your computer, while still beginning on HBO  Enjoy and have fun :}

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Free Downloads ALL EPISODES IN TREATMENT from HBO
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 10:53 AM »
And here is the link WITHOUT the affiliate/referral code:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015GF4FO/

rshortie

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 11:53 AM »
Both links look the same to me exactly except for the address.  I campared the two of them together.  Maybe it is in the downloading capability???

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 12:48 PM »
Yes the pages look the same to you, but to amazon's servers they don't look the same.

In the first link you provided, the owner of dealnews.com is getting credit for the referral and a percentage of the total purchase you may make while on the site.

You may think they aren't making anything if the item is free, but if you get something else that isn't free while you are there along with the free videos, the owner of dealnews is making money off it.

Tsfasser

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 08:18 AM »
Hi.
I don't live in the U.S. and Amazon won't let me download the episodes. Any other ideas for downloading "In Treatment" episodes?